Old 05-04-2023, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
megaman11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Visited Donuts sometime last week, place was easy to find and not crowded during a weekday afternoon. Foreigners are welcome. Shown the menu. Opted for 2 shots at 290K. Paid at counter and told to shower. Shower area is shared and open with no cubicles. MMS asked for our preference type of girl, and told to wait about 10mins. Called and ushered into the elevator. Assigned lady was in the elevator. as soon as the doors shut she stripped open my bath robe. Got BBBJ in the elevator and once elevator reached upper level, told to sit on a bar stool along the corridor where the BBBJ continues. 2 other girls came by to suck on my nipples, one on each side. One of them placed my hand on her boobs and allowed to grab while the other girl can only touch outside the lingerie. Was told to shoot 1 shot here and 2nd shot in the room. Changed to doggie style and unloaded 1st shot. Believed this is the so called "Club style". There weren't any other guys being serviced next to me as it was not crowded during that timing. I guessed there's only a total of 4-5 customers during that same time.

Entered the girl's room and went to clean up by the girl. There's a massage table within the bathroom and girl asked me to lie down and did soapy b2b massage. After b2b, was offered a drink while she turn on the heater so that we won't feel cold. With about 15-20 mins left, we continue the deed on her bed for 2nd shot. All this while all of the bedroom doors was wide open and you can hear clearly all the
moans coming from next door.

Girl was accommodating in changing different positions but she's the very experienced/SOP type that would rather get you to unload faster. Sadly i was not able to shoot my 2nd shot in FJ as i don't feel the grip. At the end she offered to HJ for final release.

As I was heading to the elevator I managed to peek the other rooms. Some of the girls were chatting in one of the room all fully naked. Probably waiting for customers. What a sight! Can also see a guy being serviced, enjoying his BBBJ. Reached the lobby, got changed and left the premise.

Overall a good experience for me, first time with a Korean. Girl assigned was about 1.65m, mid 30s and B+ cup tits, ass was nearly flat but good enough for doggie style. However she doesn't really understand or speak English. Had to get her friendly colleague to do some translating. Might go for her colleague next time.

Planning my next trip to Korea to try others 😁