View Single Post
Old 18-04-2024, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 10
gtd0204 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygtd0204 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Can your Wife accept your request of wanting 3P?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beep View Post
Reminds me of one of my friend and his wife.

All along, this friend has been always given off an alpha male vibe with sexual fetish. Like he told us (we are a group of male frds) he will just go up to his wife and say “blow me now” and she will stop whatever she is doing and find a location to BJ him. Or like he will tell her to go braless simply because he wanna see other guys beo his wife.

Anyway, once we this group of male friends were drinking and he told us on his recent trip to Bangkok, he and his wife engaged a masseur to come to their hotel room to massage both of them. After the massage, he actually asked the masseur if she provides special.

The masseur was quite surprised as the wife was present. And when she said yes, my frd then told his wife to have a FFM session. So he then told us how he encourage both his wife and the masseur to start some girl on girl action. Like kissing each other, licking each others pussy while he was jerking. Then followed by fucking both of them in turns before coming on his wife’s face.

The rest of us were shocked when we heard this as firstly, it was quite detailed in how he narrated. And also, we were amazed at how his wife just agreed on the spot.
I can never understand what is in the imagination of a man who brings his wife into his fantasy about do like this. and I think this is unhealthy. because especially if the wife agrees. then that means both of them are out of their minds