View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 16
sadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant future
Re: she deleted me on FB but still keep in touch in real life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
If you really understand, why will you be upset when she deleted you from FB? Shows that you don't understand.

Last time at work, she sees you daily and chats about the latest events at work. Now she does not see you as often. You are also not in the loop about everything that happens at work. You are no longer as interesting as before. How she feels about you is changing When emotions start wearing off, she can see the logical side about no happy ending eventually.

What you gave her was a temporary distraction to escape from her marriage. What you are turning into is additional trouble to her on top of her marriage issues. I think you better remain friends, don't keep in touch for a while and move on with dignity.
i finally understand why my fling want to break up with me.

**we are both married
- she went for divorce
- after she leave the company, she told me we better be friends and she regreted we started
- after she started our r/s and she just want to end it leave me scratching my head

now looking at your comments make me open my mind.....
im no longer a topic, just a burden since we are no longer at the same office
no more lunch together ,no more sending her home
feel *used*