View Single Post
Old 27-11-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 7
mikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My Naughty Adventures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
So glad that everyone is enjoying my posts so far!

Wanted to talk about one of my sleepovers at Jess' house last year when her parents went overseas.

I remember it was a Friday and when I reached Jess's house in the morning she had just woken up and she opened the door and came out naked to open the gate for me since nobody was at home and she had the habit of sleeping naked just like me! I was quite shocked at first but she went back to her room and put on a green thong and a white T-shirt which didn't really help since her huge nipples were rather visible through the thin layer of the shirt.

After settling down, I took off my jeans too as it was rather uncomfortable and the two of us just sat in the living room in our shirts and thongs watching tv. After a while we got bored and decided to go out. I suggested that we choose for each other what we are going to wear outside from the clothes in her wardrobe and she agreed. What a chance to get back at her for the other day!

Jess was nice and she chose for me to wear the black thong that I was already wearing and light pink tube top plus a really short mini skirt. She made me remove my bra too! I then chose for her a really small pair of mini shorts that she usually only wears at the beach and the white top that she was already wearing and I told her that she wasn't allowed to wear any underwear! Of course she protested and she only agreed when I took off my thongs too.

After a while I realised it was a big mistake since me and Jess were not exactly the same size. I was taller then her so the skirt became even shorter on me and I could see my butt and pussy rather clearly when I bent over. Also, her boobs were actually bigger than mine plus I wasn't wearing a bra so the tube top was quite loose and kept slipping down. But I couldn't go back on the agreement and Jess was having her own problems as her white shirt was actually quite translucent and the shorts were so small and tight that u can see abit of her butt crack coming out abit of her butt peeking out from the bottom of the shorts.

To take it further, we decided to take the MRT along the green line to town. On the train, many people we staring at us, especially the older ones with their disapproving looks and the teenagers who opened their eyes wide and were enjoying themselves. It was so embarassing! But we just tried our best to ignore them and talk among ourselves. There were two available seats at the corner of the train and we went to sit down. I got a shock at first when I felt the cold seat touch my bare butt! but after awhile it's actually quite comfy (:
hahha i think i saw u both ladies on the bus... hahhaa