View Single Post
Old 11-08-2021, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 22
djuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Memoirs of an old cheongster

…..As I filled Wendy with her virgin creampie, I could feel her shuddering in the throes of her orgasm. I held her in my arms and kissed her gently as she recovered from her climax. Her eyes opened and gazed at me tenderly: “That was amazing. I always heard stories from other women about how painful their 1st time was but it wasn’t like that at all with you”.

I just smiled and kissed her, not wanting to let her know she was benefiting from my experience of fucking numerous women and 2 other virgins. It would have shocked her and spoilt the moment. We kissed and cuddled for a few minutes until my cock softened and slid out of her pussy. I could see there was some blood mixed in my semen that was trickling out of Wendy’s pussy. So we got up and went to wash up to avoid staining the bed.

After that first time, Wendy and I had sex 3-4 times a week during the 6 months of my extended stay. During these 6 months, I introduced Wendy to 2 other “firsts” - CIM and Anal.

Wendy liked to tug and rub my ears with her fingers which I hated. Despite my telling her to stop, she persisted so I told her that she could only continue to do so, if she let me cum in her mouth. She had previously expressed reluctance to allow that, so I thought that would put a stop to her playing with my ears. To my surprise, she readily agreed with a cheeky smile. To up the ante, I told her that she had to swallow as well. She pondered for a few seconds and then agreed.

Well, I didn’t manage to put a stop to her playing with my ears but I wasn’t going to say no to cumming in Wendy’s mouth! We proceeded to the bedroom, stripped and started kissing and playing with each other’s bodies. I love suckling on Wendy’s tits as they are big, soft yet firm with pinkish eraser tip nipples. As I sucked and licked on each tit alternately, I used my hand to stroke and finger her pussy. Pretty soon, Wendy was moaning with pleasure and her pussy was dripping wet.

I got on top of her, inserted my cock and started fucking her in missionary. I had discovered Wendy’s erogenous zones during our previous sex sessions and as I fucked her, I kissed and licked the side of her neck which turned her on a lot. As she got more turned on, Wendy thrust her hips up at a faster pace, as her hands pushed my bum down harder. I could feel her pussy walls clench tighter around my cock and I knew she would cum soon. Knowing what was needed to tip her over the edge, I stuck my tongue in her ear and nibbled on her earlobe which she found super sensitive. Stimulated by this, Wendy wailed “I’m cumming!” and her pussy clenched rhythmically around my cock as she orgasmed.

Having satisfied Wendy and brought myself closer to cumming, I pulled out of her and rolled on to my back. “Suck me darling” I told Wendy and she obediently got on her knees between my thighs to lick and suck my cock that was still covered with her pussy juices. As she slurped on my cock, her hands were playing with my nipples which turns me on tremendously. After a few minutes of Wendy blowing me, I could feel I was going to cum soon. I put my hands on the back of Wendy’s head and fucked her mouth at a faster tempo. She looked up at me as I fucked her mouth and I soon came into her mouth. She continued to move her mouth up and down my shaft as I came and even after I finished cumming, she continued to blow me. I had to stop her as it was getting too much to bear. As her head came up, she stuck her tongue out at me to show that she had swallowed every drop and happily declared “Your ears are mine now!”…….