View Single Post
Old 24-12-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Re: Trying to get over an ML

Dear TS I have similar experience but mine is with a KTV gal. Both of us have chemistry and end up we got together. Her once a week off day are spent with me and we also go for staycation, dating etc. She even bought gifts for me during festive events which I was quite surprised.

Things started getting more serious when I start to feel jealous when she tell me how many customer she has every night..and also i start to imagine things like her going hotel with customer. So end up I always try to pick her up after work and that affects my sleep and ultimately my work and family and hobbies.
I also spent quite abit of money as I try to spent time with her by going to her ktv.
By the way I am married but she doesn’t know and is always hinting me to get married and even want to have a baby with me.

I can’t bear to tell her I am married as I fear losing her, yet at the same time I know I can’t give her happiness.

I have been chionging ktv for more than 10 years and this is the first time I had been attached to a ktv gal. Both of us share similarities and understand each other so well.

Haiz heart pain…

Last edited by benjm85; 24-12-2022 at 12:55 PM.