Thread: Xiamen info
View Single Post
Old 21-10-2004, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 23
CheongKingKong is a glorious beacon of lightCheongKingKong is a glorious beacon of lightCheongKingKong is a glorious beacon of lightCheongKingKong is a glorious beacon of lightCheongKingKong is a glorious beacon of lightCheongKingKong is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Xiamen info

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Dongguan??? U mind staying there with my ger? Hmmm I dun think u mind.....When u want to go?? I'm thinking of going there too... super long no touch PRC....

Yue Hua, I think I roughy know where is it.... how much per nite?? I recommend Bei Fang Bing Guan.... 180RMB budget hotel with good location.

Hmm...staying with your gal is alright lah...but must be in seperate room wor...or else how can my gal visit me??
Muahahaha...BTW, me no touch brother's gal one wor...unless you force me to service her in your absent lor...

Anyway, Yue Hua is paid by my company, and my factory is in Huli area, so it's conveient for me to go to the site to do business...Yue Hua charge is from RMB550 onwards...but the room is outstanding! Sibey class...a real 5 class hotel...my last trip i stayed in their deluxe room, costing about RMB850 per night...lagi shiok!

King K-o-n-g, is a new member of the erotic writer's guild...

....keeping low.....