Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
pink_cow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batin in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6" boy
No need to be shy one la. We pay for the service. You go there to have fun what. Why wait until the end only the fun start. Mai tu liao. Go in and strip naked and while she massage, you can "accidentally" pull away the towel to let her see your brother. The lady will get your hint immediately and she will know what to do. No need to pai seh one.

They earn more by giving extra service. Its a bonus for them. But most of them do it discreetly. Everyday they see numerous didi.
haha - that what the lady will tell me the very first time ... then after that i just naturally sleep there naed and wait for her to come in ... just strip la

but sometimes she herself will hint you by touching or accidentally touching u while she masages ...

but normally let her finish the massaging before allowing her to do the batin part ... if u agree to the batin early, she will just do the massage for 20 - 30 minutes and start the batin on ur didi ... very sien wan ... massage also never reach the upper torso already batin ....