Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kopikawkaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniperfury View Post
Yesterday went to a JB salon

Seated at a chair. Girl about 28. VN. Low cut, huge white boob almost drop out.

First was the ear digging. She wore freaking forehead lamp torch like going to bat caves to explore. She was visibly shocked and excited to see the insides of my ears. She used 4-5 professional tools and started digging. One big piece, I can really hear the ripping out of the wax from the walls. She was like showing the ton of wax to the 2 other ladies beside us.

Followed by shaving with a disposable shaver with cream.

Then she checked my nose for hair.

Shampoo was next. Good rub and a quick neck massage. Then we proceed upstairs to wash hair.

Laid flat on the hair wash seat. She started rinsing my hair then wrapped my hair with a towel. Next was a facial wash then she put a moisturising face mask on my face.

Interesting part lai liao.

Without warning, she unzipped and pulled off my berms. Wiped thoroughly and proceeded to suck rigorously. Let go in her mouth, she took it like a champion.

Me still without pants, she prepared a tub of warm water to soak my feets. Then she squat there and clean the feet.

Dressed up, sat at another 90° chair where she blow my hair dry.

Left happy. 240 RM 45mins (I extended cos my ears alone took 30mins).

I think its not about the happy ending, it was the combination of everything, hair/ears/face grooming, neck massage, wash feet etc at that 240rm that would keep me going back. I would have went there even without the CIM service.
Pls pm location