View Single Post
Old 09-07-2020, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of
Re: Best teasing method

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugehunk68 View Post
I once had a milf massage lady...super horny....when I am lying face down, she will ask me to lift up my buttocks, she will stroke my kkj downwards, and her last finger she will lightly and gently play and insert into my arsehole, the feeling damn shiok.

Sometimes, going for matured mls have its advantage, they know how to focus on your erotic points.

Please don’t ask me for contacts.
Once I had a mid-thirties lady in a clean joint who does good massage but will tease your balls and add crack every 5 mins. When she ask me to flip over I was super hard. I didn’t open my eyes as I was too paiseh to have eye contact with her. Suddenly she started sucking my cock without even asking me. That was the best teasing ML I’ve encountered.