View Single Post
Old 20-04-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
tomsmth98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memorable1 View Post
Finally she is back from her holiday last Saturday and I had the pleasure of fetching her at the airport to welcome her home. Although she appeared tired after the long flight, she was cheerful and thanked me for going to fetch her home. Along the way to her place she was chatty and told me it was great to go away for holiday....so when I told her my next holiday I will bring her along...she kept silent. She was not sure but good things are worth waiting for...just have to be be patient.
I kissed her goodnight before she alighted at her condo’s drop off point. The next day I went back to pick her and we went for brunch at her favourite cafe. I had planned the whole day’s programme and we both had a great outing including cycling and treetop walk followed by seafood dinner in the evening at her favourite restaurant. After that I brought her to my place for tea and light desserts , and it was good she brought along extra clothing to change after a day out. I wanted to make sure she is happy & relaxed before we have intimacy . We started with some light frenching while seated on the sofa in the living area..very nice feeling and slowly developed into more passionate frenching. We tasted each other saliva while my right hand was slowly stroking her tight. wow it is so smooth that I didn’t feel like stopping. My dick was already erected and rock solid. We were frenching and touching each other for quite a while before I suggested we go for a shower together and there was more action in there...very enjoyable. After shower I told her she can put on the clean bathrobe while I just wrapped a bath towel round my waist. She went to my bedroom first while I brought the soiled clothing to the washing machine at the back yard. It was so funny my bath towel just came off while I entered my bedroom and I appeared in front of her with my erected penis and she was laughing while covering her mouth. She is at time shy but I kind of like it. I sat next to her on the bed and began to gently rub her nipples which are one of the most sensitive spots besides her neck and cheebye etc..very soon I removed her bath robe and panties which already wet. I spread her leg and licked her cheebye...wow very juicy and wet. This time her cum juice is a bit salty, the previous time was sweet...any Bros know why sometime the juice is salty and other time it was sweet. Anyway I gave her a good painting lasting for almost 30 mins. I asked her to bj me but she said no politely because she is not used to that and can’t take the smell.
Next came the more interesting part ....we moved to the sofa in the bedroom. I seated on the sofa facing her. She came on top of me in cow girl position. She can gently ride very well and can see she enjoyed it too while I licked her nipples with both my hands round her waist to support her. All this while I felt very relaxed while she moved up and down...and I noticed she knew how to adjust herself to get maximum enjoyment and ultimately orgasm. We were in that position for quite a while before we changed to doggy position also on the sofa. She was moaning when I doggie her and she soon reached orgasm again before we moved on to the bed for more action. We continue frenching like long time lovers and I suddenly noticed her hand gently stroking my erected penis...I really bth liao. After that I lied flat on the bed and she came on top in cow girl position while my both hands were playing with her boobs...I could tell she was enjoying herself and she reached orgasm again soon..from her facial expressions I could tell she was fully satisfied. I quickly changed to missionary position and finally we both reached orgasm together. It was so good that we both felt very satisfied. Soon after that we both felt asleep until the next morning. Haha lucky she was still on leave and only went back to work the following day.

Thank you Bro for sharing. I read your posts, they are interesting. You r a lucky man to have this OL. Is she pretty. Any rating on her look. She can cum a few times, how did you do it.
My gf can only cum one time when we have sex. I do not really enjoy it and she cum v fast.