Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -102 / Power: 0
gogeylangagain gogeylangagain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
Only the clueless go check into hotels and risk getting caught.
Those seasoned experts always have spare room on standby to taochiak in privacy.....
Those rich ones have spare condo..... those not so rich like me rent a spare room in condo.
Disagree. You must be checking into budget hotels with budget WL. Whatever I do in a quality hotel is none of the mgt business. 5 star and above no problem. They assume it is wife/ gf. Nobody dare to ask and has never happen before. You go 81 I suppose different story. I like the clean rooms and breakfast in the morning. No cleaning up, no hanger ons. WLs like it too. Personal home is for gfs and regular flings.

By saying there is a risk getting caught in a 5 star hotel, you obviously don't book 5 star hotels. Don't know, don't talk. Never play and not in the market, don't say. You book Ritz Carlton you just walk right in, who the fuck will find you?

Whether in SG or overseas, it is unthinkable that someone will knock on my door for anything unless they want to get a gd fucking for disturbing me.

You want to rent a condo room that's your biz IF you really do so. Want to comment, actually play the game.

By saying ppl who use hotel rooms are clueless, you show you know nuts and hardly play, if at all, you don't book 5 star and you don't chiong overseas. Just bring back to hotel no problem. One sentence reveals you have no idea what you are talking about. You can bring the WL anywhere you like, so long as you're happy. Home or hotel don't matter. I have friends who like hotel like me, others prefer their standby condo. It's just a preference.

But you bring to budget of coz will have prob. In the 1st place why the fuck are u in a budget hotel? Internet can keep your identity secret but you open your mouth reveal whether you know what you are talking about. And you know nuts.

Last edited by gogeylangagain; 17-02-2020 at 02:29 PM.