View Single Post
Old 19-03-2024, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Share your experience after taking ED/PE pills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlih View Post
When I cum too fast I feel my partner will not be able enjoy ... So I just want to be able to endure longer..
If your purpose is to ensure your partner enjoys too, you can consider putting more into foreplay and after sex play. Lick until she orgasm before you start the pumping. Cuddle and chat in bed after sex for example. I find massaging the clit with massage oil. Two thumbs taking turns to move in a upward direction to be very effective. Left thumb moving from bottom of vagina upwards and over the clit. Right thumb move from bottom of vagina upwards and over the clit. Repeat this sequence till she super high

The problem about with having sex with people our age is I find that the girls aren't as wet and they don't stay wet during sex. Suddenly dry up and she starts to feel the abrasion. I mean it's nice to want to last longer for your partner's enjoyment but for many ladies in the mid-40s onward, staying wet is no longer a given.