View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 5
PatriciaFerraz is one of the Best!PatriciaFerraz is one of the Best!PatriciaFerraz is one of the Best!PatriciaFerraz is one of the Best!
Re: New!!Gorgeous Elegant Model IN SG - Brunette Tanned Sexy Big Boobs Top Service❤️😍

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmGbmG View Post
Thanks Patricia for the amazing time!

I can see why they say theres similarity to Amy Adams. Very friendly and smiley. Photos posted here are accurate and you get what you see. Very curvy but not fat. She has on this intoxicating perfume, reminds me of strip club :P

Gentlemen, please shower on your own initiative before action. She wont demand it, but please know yourself current state and be nice.

In bed, very gentle and patient. When she lies down between your legs and blows you and roams your upper body, amazing feeling!

Second round, didnt finish but she didnt rib it in or tease, just continued chatting and dancing. Very cheerful.

See you again soon Patricia! Next time i want to try 69 and your dominant side (if you have)

Quote:
Oooh! I’ll be a please show for you my dominant side! And let’s do 69 ❤️ Thank you for the review ❤️😍 I loved met you hope see you soo!

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/patiferraz1
EMAIL: [email protected]
WHATSAPP: +65 9343 9365