Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dsadez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
I saw this soapland guide cafe website specially for foreigners. Apparently they will introduce foreigners to the higher class soaplands in Yoshiwara. For example, if a gaijin ownself go to soapland, they might be denied entry or only able to choose 1-2 ladies but this service claim to be able to bridge that as they partner with multiple soaplands. The service includes free transport to their cafe to choose the girl/soapland, and to nearest JR after the two-hour service.

The price was 95k yen for 2-hour (160min).

Any bros tried before in Tokyo?
Ii read before someone shared he can speak jap and is regular so had transport provided (I remember the mention of free ride to nearest JR after the service) and also got some kind of loyalty points that can get you discounts after certain number of visits but no mention of this service guide cafe. Maybe it's a middle man marked up service to get what the regulars can easily access.

I tried Yoshiwara entry level in 2018, not too satisfied. I remember when walking out of the area I saw a hot lady enter another building there. Keen to seek out that kind the next time I'm there.