Old 18-02-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jazzthebomb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Which dating apps is the best?

Currently which apps are the fellow samster use to hook up or chat up girls to get lucky. Too long not in the dating apps scene so I am quite lost.

I only have luck 4 years ago but I am damn stupid to chicken out the last moment. Previously was using OkCupid and during the starting stage you do not need to match to chat up with someone so I was chatting with the girl which is in her early twenty and got the feel that she was into me ( not being haolian but sometimes you know when she also initiate to chat with you and text you even in the morning, you know you are in the right direction) so I took my chance and steer our chat into a more dirty direction by creating a game, 3 truth questions. So basically we ask each other question and we must answer truthfully or if don't want answer we owe each other something. So we play for a while and I start dropping some dirty question like , which satisfied you the most, finger dick or tongue. Turn out she also respond quite well to all the dirty question. So after a while manage to ask her if she wanna meet up and makan at my viod deck cause got 24 hours hawker then she on and say if it was okay to come up to my house and lepak for on that day after eating. I think to myself "hoseh score liew lorh" but one day before hand I chicken out and Mia because it was my first time having this arrangement and I don't know what to do and what to expect. (Sorry for being so anti-climax) Now that I think of it I am the dumbest idiot of letting away the chance. So now please fellow samster do share you experience on dating apps and if can recommend which apps you use.