View Single Post
Old 13-08-2018, 02:16 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 463 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: shockwave therapy for ED

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellobye View Post
the thing is doctor suggested shockwave therapy since he couldnt find anything wrong with me.
he said there are patients like me who he proposed this treatment to and miraclously got cured of ED.
In that case you have nothing to lose so why not give it a go to see what happens.

It either works or it doesn't. If it does it will bring new found confidence and heightened pleasure.

You can read the nitty gritty of the studies done at https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3607492/ The study did show that it did not work for everyone. In life nothing is 100%

The purpose of our first study was to evaluate the feasibility, efficacy, and safety of LI-ESWT in 20 men, aged 56.1 ± 10.7 years, with mild to moderate ED due to cardiovascular disease and without any neurogenic etiology [Vardi et al. 2010]. These patients had ED for almost 3 years (average), and all were able to function sexually with the use of PDE5i (i.e. PDE5i responders). Our treatment protocol was based on the described methodology used in cardiac LI-ESWT [Kikuchi et al. 2010], with modifications according to the depth of the target tissue (corpora) and to anatomical differences. We applied 300 SWs (energy intensity of 0.09 mJ/mm2) to each of five different sites: three along the penile shaft and two at the crural level. The protocol consisted of two treatment sessions per week for 3 weeks, a 3-week no-treatment interval, and a second 3-week treatment period of two treatment sessions per week.

One month after LI-ESWT, the erectile function in 15 men improved. An increase by more than five points in the International Index of Erectile Function - Erectile Function (IIEF-EF) domain score was noted in 14 men, and by more than 10 points in 7 men. Five men did not respond to LI-ESWT. Overall, the average increase in the IIEF-EF domain scores was 7.4 points (13.5–20.9, p = 0.001). Furthermore, erectile function and penile blood flow were measured using nocturnal penile tumescence (NPT) and venous occlusion plethysmography of the penis, respectively. LI-ESWT improved all NPT parameters, especially in the 15 men who responded to LI-ESWT, where significant increases in the duration of the erections and penile rigidity were recorded. Penile blood flow also improved significantly and a strong correlation was found between the increase in the IIEF-EF domain scores and the improvement in penile blood flow at the 1-month follow-up examination. At the 6-month follow-up visit, 10 men reported that they still had spontaneous erections that were sufficient for penetration and did not require PDE5i support.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates