Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
cheong4lyfe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MCO sexcapade

First day of CNY steamy creampie

Can't hold back my urge anymore on the first day of CNY. So I walk-in one of the place in Bukit Jalil. The agent told me there's only 1 girl available at the time and her services is quite good. I did not care much anymore at that point and decided to just take her. I did not regret that session.

Her name is Angela, 26 years old Vietnamese. When into the room, had a small chit chat and a shower. She asked me to lay down as soon as I dry myself after the shower. She then starts by giving me a little massage on my arm and then proceeds to give a little lick here and there.

When she starts doing BJ, I'd say that she did a decent job. While doing all that, she kept calling me hamsup. After a good 2 minutes of BJ, I ask her to turn and show me her pussy for 69 play. She kept asking me "why you so hamsup?". Proceeded to paint her abalone. Slowly but surely, her abalone starts leaking love juice. It was tasteless and odorless, but lot's of horniness to it.

I would say the 69 foreplay almost lasted a good 10-15minutes. There were technique where I would flicks her clit with my tongue tip, to which she would get shocked and squirm. Some time I would spread open her labia and press my entire tongue to paint her, and she would respond with heavy panting full of lewdness. There were also times where I would brush her pink shaved pussy up and down, circular, and shake it side-to-side with my tongue and she would occasionally tremble.

After the long 69 play, I get her to lay down. Again, she called me hamsup and giggle ever so lewdly. I proceeded to get on top of her, we made out and had a tongue fights. Our salivas mix evenly and heat built up. I starts rubbing my raw cock up and down above her clit area. She didn't reject or push me, as if I just made her open up to me and ready for me to breed her.
I grab my tool and starts rubbing her pussy entrance with my dickhead.

Seeing that she's high and want that D already, I shove it in raw. She trembles and moaned as soon as my cock went all in. I continue to thrust my cock in and out inside her raw pussy as she moans and hugs me. The fuck lasted a good 20 minutes before I decided that I've tasted enough her raw pussy and time to let everything out deep inside. I lean forward to get more of that deep french kiss while I'm ready to burst inside her reaching my limit. So while we're having that hot passionate deep french kiss, she indeed felt the imminent creampie that I am going to give to her but did not resist and instead the way she kisses get even more steamy. I pumped her hard and full, letting my army charge straight into her and impregnate her deep inside.

After pulling out, we lay beside each other and had a few more small talks. She did mention to me that I'm the only one to actually made her felt good and satisfy her, as others were there to just satisfy and release their own stress. As I made her felt good and got her really horny, she said that's why she opens up and allows me to breed her raw. She even expect a second shot of creampie as the package was 1 hour 2 shots. I said I gotta go home as it's really late already and the next day I gotta wake up early. So we washed up, dressed and hugged before sending me off.

Maybe I'll book her for outcall one day and give her multiple creampies...