Thread: First time
View Single Post
Old 30-01-2023, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold
Re: First time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreme View Post
A bit of background :

Ive been seeing this FL for awhile doing the usual meet and play but we do it in my car cause im cheap lol. I havent told her whats my job or anything too personal just general details about my day if she asks, she has shared some info about her personal life as well. I usually pay her 400 overnight, our last meet i took her to a bar to get some drinks before playing in the car at diff places. On the way back from our last spot she asked me to agree with her on something and so i did to humor her.

I was half-expecting her to tell me that i just agreed that shes pregnant with my baby or something or that she was beautiful and whatever and instead she tells me that she might be in love with me. I was in shock as i have never had a GF before or any kind of relationship and i got lost going back since i was so out of it. I glassed over it but i dont know whats the proper reaction to it. She has been sending me good morning texts and stuff way before this incident and i thought it was just good customer service, what am i supposed to do now?

I do want to keep using her services as she is the only onw i know that is ok with the whole public car thing and quite fun to play with. But should i start to distance myself?
Bro, pass me her contact. I sacrifice myself to test her for u. I will share with u how she treats me to see got any difference or not