Thread: Words
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Words

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamshakspear View Post
A man will do anything & everything to protect his loved ones, as had been since Civilization began. Someone's else wife is not to be touched but respected, which is why we have adultery law.

Words can elevate another, & can descend someone else to the deepest pits. It is only words, & there are many more different cases of such where one resort to violence, back to barbaric days to resolve issues.

However, Civilization depends on the Rule of Law, set of legislated laws AGREED upon by members of society to progress than the Rule of Jungle where an eye for an eye would only leave the whole World blind..

In modern & independent Spore, a Rule of Law Civilization, there a laws to prevent the hurt & harm to others.

In the quoted incident where a wife is being touched intentionally & indecently, it is a case of MOLEST, can be reported to Police as a crime, to seek justice & restitution, & needs NO violence on the part of husband or friend of the victim. As each Human is equipped with a camera phone, take pictures & use it as evidences or seek for witnesses help.
Hi bro,
Well said.
Moreover, why would a man protect her, when she disrespect him in public...

My humble two cents.