View Single Post
Old 12-04-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
Since she blocked you how you gonna contact her when you are there
Good catch!

Just a word of caution bros. I find it really amusing and concerned when suddenly there is a huge increase in backlashing at a particular ML. A recent ML that went back home was also sent back (apparently customer called AV to raid her place); and to my horror, the reason the customer did that was so another ML can continue to be popular. That bloke actually called the ML and told her in her face. This is scary and this is some sick bloke out there doing such stuffs. So if you are out there still reading here, please, karma will come on you and I hope soon. There is enough out there for everyone, so there is no reason to kill one to bring up another. Don't ask me please which ML.

For the seniors here, I can understand and respect different opinions, likes and we are all entitled to our preferences. One man's meat is another man's poison as the saying goes. For those who pops out of nowhere suddenly with so much issues, I do question your integrity.

I went for my advanced booking session with LN yesterday night and actually spend almost the whole session nagging and talking to her. To my surprise, the only aeroplane she did was the first few days when she had to suddenly moved to another apartment and the 1 stomachache gastric incident. She said she managed to tahan for 2 customers before having to tell the 9pm guy she really cannot. She asked if she is really not feeling well, should she still carry on and provide a half ass service session or tell customer sorry and book another day. Then I questioned her about double booking and letting customers go back after they reached her. She was even more stunned than me. She said the only time the customer reached and went back was the stomachache incident. Those previously she accidentally double book (never changed from her early days of messiness), she will always tell them in advance; and in fact the day before to change to another day when she realised it. She was saying all the we chats profile pictures look the same, either no pics or some pics that you cannot draw reference from, so how is she going to remember the few hundreds that message her. So when she realised she will always inform the customer. She even showed me the messages. I questioned her about the rudeness in replying, and the reply was hilarious. She said she is a practical person, and will never go 'ge ge; qing ai de' and will keep her messages short and sharp, straight to the point, and her service start when you step out of the shower where she will give a 110%. The funniest part is when she ask if she should employ a secretary, help to do booking, reply every single messages promptly, even TCSS on the phone, employ a doorman, opens door, bow 90 degree and give you a hug and lead you into the shower and change etc. She asked if she should focus on the customer or focus on the messages? Every customer that comes, never leaves early. At the 50 mins mark if they come out from shower, she will still give them a head massage and they usually leave on the 60 min mark. Sometimes exceed a little even. So she ask if every customer is like this, where is she going to find time to properly reply the messages. The last thing I asked is about the 2 different prices. She said since she post it out of frustration that day, she has never change or update the website on the price. Customers still pay her $120.

Ln is Ln, and she is never going to be organised. She will continue to be straight to the point and never short changed on her service the moment you step out. While she has set her bar very high the first time she was here, her current bar is still very high, much higher than most out there. For whatever reasons it may be, I do not wish for her to cut short her stay and go back yet.