View Single Post
Old 12-04-2021, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Actually we do have a good supply if you look at the postings, just that the offerings and the two tier pricing just doesn't seem attractive enough for most. Again there are always gems in the mix (like every single cycle) just that you have to look hard enough.
i will venture out once my regular rtc, now her location and timing suits me too well so i just keep rtm her. Maybe need to try Sunflower soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Actually supply more than decent since 2 months back leh. There's a good mix of swee vanilla,massage oriented and sensual type. Sure the pricing has upzz abit and securing a slot last minute is usually tough, but all in all I find the current scene pretty good. Once a while take a leap of faith and try a ML that hardly has FR but looks/feel attracts you, you never know, she could turn out to be your next regular

I remember few months back i queued 2weeks + 2weeks just to get 2 sessions with Ai Ni. If ask me queue that long now i doubt i will.

i want to try more MLs, but i have decent chemistry with my regular ml, she keeps providing more services each time i rtm, plus she always extends my time for free so it's hard to not rtm her.

Last edited by justyouraverage; 12-04-2021 at 01:10 PM.