View Single Post
Old 28-06-2020, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future
Re: Wife caught heavy petting with man

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
A really unfortunate incident bro. The kind that none of us will ever want to go through. But since it happened we have no choice but be man enough to face it. I would say find a time to talk it out with your wife after you have calmed down. She will have her reasons and both need to decide if it is meaningful to carry on. I would say that as long as your wife does not want to continue on with the marriage, it is meaningless to hang on to it even if you think you can forgive.
Most important thing is not to let your kids be affected by the whole thing. Let your kids understand that sometimes 2 people need to leave and live their own lives just as relationships with friends will dwindle over time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Line View Post
Calm down. Talk to her. Dont make reckless decisions.
Stay relax and cool all the time.
If that doesnt work, seek marriage counselling.
If that doesnt work, move on in life. Important to respect ourselve first before others
TS, good advice from both bro.

Find out her reason, how deep is she in the relationship, whether she feels sorry or any regret, her desire to continue her affair or the marriage.