View Single Post
Old 29-08-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 519 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piak2Piak View Post
If we went to ktv night club or disco agogo and inhaled too much of second hand weed smoke , or eaten some food with cannabis mixed in , then kenna spot check at sg custom and tested positive, then how to explain ?

haha, wtf this sg country has became.
No need for explaination. SG has a system in place which has worked well so far. On testing +ve you are sent to DRC for observation. If you do not show symptoms of an addict.... you may be given benefit of doubt and released after a few days.... however you need to report for urine test every 2, 3, 5 or 7 day cycles depending on your supervision officer.
But if you show signs of addiction or withdrawal symptom..... then you squat inside and undergo cold turkey and rehab for 3-6 mths if newbie..... for hardcore addicts squat time is longer period.
This is a tried and tested system that applies to all..... even white knights kenna +ve oso will go squat inside.... no SAF 2-tier privilege here.