View Single Post
Old 05-12-2003, 02:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by free
My story has not ended, but so far I have to support your views. I am walking along that path. Still a long way to go, but nevertheless, it moving forward positively, and strengthening by the month. But again, I also agree with SC. For every success, there are probably 99 failures. One does need to walk with eyes open big big. I have also used a PI as I wanted to trust her more, not cos I dun trust her at all. It worked out positive.

Currently there are at least 3 other bros I know who are walking this road with reasonable success so far. One has failed before and kena terok terok. This time round he was much more careful.

But I also see many more failures; some are really pitiful. I myself have even told some bros to wake up from their illusion.
Thanks brother free for speaking. I did read a little about your story in some thread. Good luck to you and perhaps one day I might need your recommendation on the detective.