View Single Post
Old 29-09-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 6
rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Just went Fish.

300k 60min for foreigner as I see the menu for Local is 220k and 250k but don’t know what’s the different. That’s a bit of a “discrimination” I Guess, but I proceeded as just want to see how different it is compared to Ga-in.

Told me need wait 1 hour but after I shower and wait the guy came in and say wait 40 mins. Probably is just part of customer expectation. Before that mamasan did ask what preference I have for the girl. Didn’t get any offer of massage though.

Then finally go up. A decent looking girl waited for me at L3, not pretty but not that bad either that’s why I said decent. Gave a good bbbj on the stool in the veranda then follow her to her room and continue another round of bbbj and AR and then proceed with the deed. Finish around 1/2 hour mark, and the rest is just chit chatting and rest. She sent me off around 45 mins mark. No 2nd shot but anyway there was no state of 2nd shot in the menu. I was ok with that since anyway I am not that young anymore.

Girl was ok and bubbly.. complain a bit here and there in a funny way that I was taking a bit too Long as I told her slow slow right from beginning. She was very hardworking by the way. Was with good exchange through google translate as she only understand very minimal English. Haha but at least her boobs are real and not enhanced. I asked her and she very proudly say “original”. Told her too many fake boobs Korean women and she laughed out loud. Told me some Korean man with plastic surgery dick too but only last 10mins.

Overall I would just say ok experience as if compared to Ga-in the ambience and setting in Ga-in perhaps a bit upper class, and I remembered I paid around 250k in Ga-in pre-Covid. So 300k at Fish i would say it’s a bit steep.
I read many posts and saw that all got 2 shots with 300k.
quite surprised you only got 1 shot.
is it cos 1 shot has to be finished in the hallway?