View Single Post
Old 15-06-2021, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of
Re: Need $10k urgently...any work I can do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
This thread boils down to this, world divided into winners and losers
Winner = plan ahead, need 10k expenses then plan for income to be able to afford this expense BEFORE incur the expense
Losers = just spend, then when in debt hole go on sex forum rather than some investment forum ask how to earn 10k fast fast. Even if given solid advice does he have the intellect and work ethic to achieve the desired outcome? unlikely
well say. come SFB to ask for formula to earn 10k, ask for 10k, whichever way it is written, it is totally ridiculous and stupid.

look if there any way regardless hard/easy, SG got several million people, a lot of people wil have done so. so it simple to say u are not upped for it. my stock just earn 2k yesterday, but do you have the capital to have those amount of stock then??