Old 11-06-2021, 03:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Balaallen123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any bros here can recommend me a nice massage place where the ML actually teases you and provides like a proper dick massage and provide a nice bbbj or at least a good teasing to keep me stimulated from start till the end of the massage? Lately I've been spending excessively going through dumb places where got good for bud bad service.

Ex. Cannot massage hip and front area cause only paid $50 for the massage so only back and if want massage in front is another $28-38. Then blue balls, flip liao, pretend to only touch the sides then say pay another $30 to wank only but cannot roam, roam is $50. Always kana makan by ML cause of blue balls.

Another claim to do 2xhj and massage only for me to go inside the room and pay $120 for hj where I can't roam and can only cup her breast like an idiot on the bed.

Just ranting a little here cause I've been spending close to $700 on dumb massage places. I am sincerely looking for a good or at least okay ish massage with good teasing and either bbbj or hj that isnt those fast looking at window kind or under towel and no skills type at the end.

Maybe cause I malay ba, the ml treat me different like some kind of commodity quick cash boy boy