Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
msa8389 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL part time college gal

Name: Crystal
Race: Chinese Mix (Ex Cabin Crew)
Face: 9/10
Body: 8/10 - Model body, slightly tanned.
Boobs: 34B (Cup of an A than a B)
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ: 8/10
Kissing: Yes
Fingering: Yes
DATY : Yes
Moan:9/10
GFE: 10/10
Damage: RM2800/2
RTF: Depending

Booked her last week. Her English was very good. So I was immediately very comfortable. I can speak Chinese but not the best la. We chatted a bit, showered separately and got down to business. Her boobs are much smaller than B, it's more like an A. I mean she's got a model body, so I'm not surprised. But wow she have a lot of ink.

Foreplay was alright. DFK felt a bit boring but BBBJ was nice, sloppy and smooth. DATY and fingering got her juices out alright but she was a bit sensitive on cleanliness though. Put on the cap and lub and she rode it. I was tired from work so I ask her to ride it all the way until I came.

She is definitely beautiful girl with a great body. If you want boob to bounce and what not , she's not the right girl. But I just love talking with her. We talked , had lunch more than we fucked. Sighhh ... hahahah but I did enjoy her accompaniment. WIR: Depending because Within her price range, there were other girls just blew my mind. But don't get me wrong, she's still gorgeous. I just wanted to try other girls on SNN amazing list