Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
shades77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, is this spa at Sentosa area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by halsurfer View Post
Gonna share my experience in JB in two parts. Here's Part 1:

Visited VIP Spa on a weekday slightly after 2pm, very first experience there. Quite a number of guys were there already.
Wasn't expecting such a crowd, and shortly after getting changed, girls were lined up for the parade.
Things were happening quite fast, basically fastest fingers first. Took a glance, found my type and told the captain there.
Girl came forward, held my hands like bf type and went to room.

Had Indo girl 44. Not bad, really SYT and cute. Nice body, and responsive in bed and very smiley.
Had the water bed experience, and I think it was nicely executed. Not just with soap, but they did use some type of gel for gliding.
The water bed is not like those used in JAV, it's a hard bed elevated off the floor on a metal frame, probably doesn't provide the same amount of flexibility and space like a big nuru bed will do.

Waited around for the 2nd parade, didn't pick a girl, just wanted to see the quality. This time around, much less picks even though there were quite a few guys around.
There was this girl that has enormous boobs, looks natural but really really huge, not sure what's her number, decent looking and a bit older but not really my type.

I did see some guys waiting around (probably for some of the more popular girls). I do like the place, and getting to choose the girl after seeing is definitely a plus.
The food and drinks were free, but most of the food were like gone after my 1st shot. Only thing is guys are smoking there freely, so might be something some guys might not like.

Would definitely explore some of the other mentioned spas before going back to this one.