View Single Post
Old 20-01-2023, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7531 / Power: 10
jaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Simple FR for Love 女神
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/love-massage/

Her look no doubt is one of the pretty MLs of the current batch. Height wise not as tall as i expected. Thought she would have Xue Er’s height based on her wechat photos. But overall she is still a looker.

Unit is shared and centrally based. No near MRT. Toilet is attached if I remember correctly. Wondering why i cannot remember it clearly. Lol

Massage wise was just press here and there type. Light phone usage.

Her sensual tricks were tickling , rubbing you with her boobs, then flipped over for HJ. SN vanilla with a unique HJ.

The good thing is good GFE and felt at ease being with her. No dull moment.

Overall a 6/10 experience to me. YMMV.

RTM? Yes. Don’t mind invest some time and money with her again although my session was quite ordinary.

Last edited by jaydenboy; 20-01-2023 at 11:09 PM. Reason: spelling mistakes