Old 20-05-2009, 03:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
seputural422 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Plump Happy go easy milf FL

Bro as promise here is the FR. Just finish my session with Amy. A very friendly and chatty milf. Have some TCSS, SOP lead me to the bath room and give me a good rub on the upper aand lower body,the ticklish on the ass was shiok and the way she handle my didi was sensational. After washing dry up and straight to the bed , she start to catbath me from head to my inner thigh very accommodating lady and hardworking out to PLEASE YOU TYPE making me feeling very horny and my didi start, to wake up she look up, with a wicked smile and start to move down to my testicle, licking and sucking on it and also do some light licking on my ass,Then finally mouth my harden manhood with light suction to deep throat and holding my didi with her tongue moving around the small head and licking it like a lolly poop After some 10mins of deep throat and sucking i told her i'm cuming and her action begin faster and faster and there goes unloaded into her mouth and she still continue till last drop dry up.

Afters the CIM i was dead tire and she give me some pressing on my hand shoulder and leg and occasionally stroking my didi to wake him up again and after some nice stroking didi harden again and she put on the rubber for me and i start to pump her in missionary position for about 10 min and sigh didi soften down maybe due to i'm too tire for second round told her i'm done sorry too tire , so proceed to wash up , cloth on and send her back to her place.

Name : Amy ( from Liao Ning)
Look : 6/10
Ht : 156 estimated
Wt : around 60kgs ( chubby side)
Boob : B+
Pussy : nice trim
Frenching :Never try
CIM : Yes (shiok)
AR : Never try
Fj : very accommodating with soft moan
Massage : 4.5./10
Damage : 60/2/2 + tips exclude CD and Room Charge ( Value for money bonk) Sure to leave the place a happy man Overall she is very service oriented will explore other first and will return if she happen to come back here again.

Million Thank to bro for such good lobang Cheers please tell me as a newbies how am i going to up you.