View Single Post
Old 13-07-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Was in town during the weekend and was ordering my bubble tea from liho. There were many people who also ordered so waiting time was pretty long. Just nice this chinese babe also ordered a drink and waited for her order like the rest of us. As i knew our orders were going to take some time, decided to chat her up. She was decent looking, nothing outstanding except for her racks which were nice - probably a big B or small C. She was wearing a white top with a loose neckline which made her cleavage in her black bra rather visible.

As she was shorter than me, i was looking downwards while we were chatting. I would take glances down her top once in a while. During our conversation, her friend bumped into her. I politely said hello to her and allowed them to make small talk. Just before her friend left, she adjusted her top and told her to cover up as "chee ko pek" may be around town while glancing at me. After which she left. For a momenr afterwards, it felt a bit awkward. I tried to diffuse the situation by playfully mentioning that im not a "chee ko pek". She replied not to worry about her friend as she tends to be over exaggerative. Afterwhich she pulled down her shirt to normalcy and claims that she's proud of them. Damn sexy move.

We exchanged phone numbers and will be meeting next weekend. Hopefully all goes smoothly and can seal the deal as i really wanna grab her racks. Maybe her friend is right afterall 😆
wow bro...looks like u r lucky to bump into another rare notti n sexy gal at this bubble tea shop as u say ...all the best n don't forget to share with us when yr deal is sealed next weekend

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor