View Single Post
Old 17-04-2024, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: One Secret Spa at 466 Upper Serangoon Rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee0719 View Post
Wow, didn't know bro RotiPrata also have a preference for the 2 original MLs at this joint.

Same here, I usually rotate between Michelle and Yoyo depending on my mood and the service I want. Strong message I'll go for Michelle, GFE and perky ass I'll go for Yoyo.
I agree that Michelle’s massage is the best among all. She was the first ML I tried last year before the “water pipe burst” thing. The water pipe thing is another story that I heard of what happened.
But after trying Michelle once, I never go back to her. I then tried Coco (if I remember her name correctly), but she has returned ever since the water pipe thing. Also tried Yoyo.

Ever since then, I’ve tried yoyo till now. Even when she returned to Singapore last Dec, I WeChat PM her even when she was still in China, and I was her first customer since she returned.

Tried Tiffany once, cause she has the best gorgeous looks.

Just that overall sex experience, I would go for Yoyo.
Massage, go for Michelle.
Looks, go for Tiffany. If you don’t mind an average sex experience with a gorgeous lady, can go for Tiffany.