Old 20-08-2022, 04:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
kslogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: Chiangmai, newbie trip

Nowadays information is a valuable commodity. Asking for free info is actually a joke. Afraid of being carrot, then do dutiful research not just open hand ask for free.

Basically everything in this world is a ‘scam’ if you have to come out cash to receive something. It just depends how much are you willing to pay for it and what you feel is a fair deal to you.

In my travels, I spent a lot of $ and got burned several times and even though I am ‘smarter’ now even I can still get carroted from time to time. Just take it in stride and try to be alert but where there is pussy around normally our brain will take a sudden vacation. It’s all part and parcel of p4p.

It’s really not difficult to find info on Chiang Mai from the web. Losing a url is no excuse in this world of search engines and social media. It only shows lack of initiative. I only advise those who are worth helping.

I had many ppl pm me for info on Chiang Mai. After I replied with a good summary of places to go and those to avoid and pricing guide, guess what, no thank you or reply on how the information helped them. Completely disappear without a word of appreciation. So tell me, give free advise for ****?

I learned the hard but fun way, I suggest you do the same.