View Single Post
Old 25-02-2021, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
A relaxing staycation?

[Sentosa villa hotel]

#01 : nooo... only that...

her : no bra you mean?

#01 : yes....

her : with cardigan can?

#01 : no....... it's my condition remember?

her : but so revealing.....

#01 : aiya... just now check in you already saw, this place like ghost town... not many people clear leave this weekend de la. all cleared last week...

her : ok ok...... thanks for this dress by the way...

she didn't even think he'd agree to her condition in the first place...

WHAT A SURPRISING DAY!

first #02 with the surprise..... the surprise that really caught her by huge surprise... she was so exhausted until.... she almost overslept and missed the late check in with #01..

then now....... #01 acceding to her request of no sex for the first night....

#01 : what are you wearing....

her : huh... can't even wear this?

she was referring to her white thong.

#01: wear this...

he lifted something up...

it was a normal piece of brazilian panties perhaps, but it was animal print!

her: oh.... but this pale blue dress, will be super obvious!

#01 : you promised me right.... don't worry la.. no one is here..

he was wrong.. the restaurant was rather crowded, but there wasn't anyone familiar. when the not that innocent boring housewife went to the bathroom by herself, a man who passed by here stared at her breasts, then followed by another... she checked the mirror and realised....

her ~ omgoshhhh!! GOODNESS!!

she realised that her nipples were rather visible.. it didn't help that she was feeling cold... and the dress was light colored and thin......

she folded her arms...

her ~ is it the cocktail........ i'm too tired.... didn't check and think.... gosh....#02 this afternoon..... so different!!! he lasted so long..... gosh...... the method he learned from the internet really made such a difference!!! but...... he was avoiding looking at me.... wondered if he enjoyed at all... so thoughtful... maybe he knew that I didn't enjoy as much?? so much effort...... i feel bad....... hope #01 don't see the way I walk and suspect... not sure how he deals with it now..... wait.... shit... this guy is staring also... is it that obvious??? shit... so embarr... wait... what is this feeling..... must be the cocktail.......

dinner was a nice and pleasant one, it was like a nice date. #01 blatantly grope her butt as the left the restaurant and back to his car.... he had promised her that there won't be any love making that night as she needed to rest, it was too sore.... #01 feeling happy and confident that it was because of his raw sexual powers pummelling and loosening her tight pussy all over her house last night....

he had no idea....

he was only responsible for HALF of the soreness.....

they got into the car, he unzipped his pants and she reacted automatically... just like the not so long drive from his place to the hotel... he even drove near to the manual gate so that the attendant might see her head above his .....

she was well trained... knows how to give a slow and enjoyable blowjob...... he had trained her so well... thinking about her first blowjob for him months ago... then now....

they had fucked .... he had lost count. but it was at least 50 times already... he felt happy... now it was the daily fucking.... but without the emotional blackmail or manipulation anymore.... it was relaxed... enjoyable... he felt.......

her : hey... not going back hotel? it's the other way...

#01: oh let's go for a beach stroll....

he had many ideas in his head... he wanted to fulfil with her...

they held hands... it was a nice stroll...#01 led her to a very secluded area at Tanjong beach there....

hugged her... enjoyed the seabreeze....

her: hey.... really cannot liao... too sensitive....

#01 : then you just help me with your mouth lo....

#01 ~ ah... such a good woman....... so... mmmmmm.... she's just so giving ..... never complain.... mmmmm...... fucked in to submission? fucked into this mode? anything I want seem to get........................

him : ahhh.......... yes.. yess... swallow... swallow.... yesssss.... yessssss... yess...

-------------------------------------------------

[back at their villa]

her : shower and sleep? very tired le....

of course she was..... after all, #02 made her....

#01 : hmmm.... but this is still so hard.... I might not resist you at night and just jam it in leh....

her: huh.... then how....

#01 : come....

he held her hand and guided her to the outdoor area of the villa, where there was a 'private' jacuzzi which was connected to the common pool in the middle of all the villas... it was late... it was rather dark...

her: hey, let me get my bikini first...

#01: no need....

he undressed her easily... she was just in her new Brazilian panties...

her : hey cannot la...

#01 : so dark... no one can see ... you will be underwater... no one next door....

she obliged..... and walked topless to the jazuzzi which was about 5m away...

got in.... it was cold.. he hugged her.. but didn't take long to stand up and pulled his still erected penis out of his briefs....

her: here?

#01 : yes quick... I keep a look out........

it was late... and dark... but not that dark... he kept looking around while she tried to suck him fast and hard.........

thankfully, #01 still had some sense and quickly stopped her before anyone saw, hurried her back into the room.

They returned to the villa, showered together while making out passionately, she masturbated the last of his semen out for that night and went to bed like a couple in love....

The not that innocent housewife felt so blissful....

her ~ gosh.... this feels.... so............... tired... so joyful.... two men.... both whom I like .... cute... nice to hug.... good at making love... and more importantly, WANT TO MAKE LOVE WITH ME... so regularly... never knew I can enjoy it on such a high frequency.............. how many times.... past 3 days alone.... gosh.... i'm such a ......

she fell asleep happily...

Her phone was on silent mode the whole evening.... the battery had died...

She didn't know..

There was about 20 messages waiting for her.