View Single Post
Old 14-08-2020, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 11
JackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
I didn’t see it but my wife admitted it and described what they did. I doubt she provided the full details though. She claimed that she wasn’t even naked but her cunt was played.
I see. That's really something sad to go through.
Anyway, the first few bros that suggested a calm talk and understanding what you and your wife wants is a real good suggestion.
I've seen plenty of divorced in my time during work at the court, none ended up well inside.
The ball is at your court actually, you decide whether you want this relationship or not, deciding between being together Vs being alone which one can bring you greater happiness and from my perspective, eating out is common these days, as long you both still love each other, then work something out together, ask her about her sexual desires as well and see whether you can accommodate to her desires and make sure you can accommodate else it's pointless keeping on to it because you'll end up bringing this topic up again when things go south.