View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: True stories/news from the MotherLand of the Chinese people

Been really busy with work/SX/a biz venture with Lina over the last 2 months so could barely spare much time on SBF. I will talk about my new venture when I have more time to type. Okay so, I really just need to share about this new female colleague of mine who came over from Poland. Our company decided to increase our presence in Europe so we are expanding operations over at our 2 small offices at Czech & Poland. Some of the staffs there came over to Asia and 2 came to my office here at SH at the end of Sept.

I will name her as Irina. She is from Poland. She is in her late thirties, 1.6m tall with mid-length blonde hair and quite pretty. She speaks good English & abit of Japanese. What is most interesting about her is that she always wear white top with either black pants or skirts. Be it whether it is shirt, blouse or one-piece dress, it will be white and very rarely black. Also very important to me is that she does has a pair of big heavy natural boobies and they bounces sexily when she walks or moves. She likes to wear black, dark blue, dark purple, navy blue, violet, dark red & skin colour or rarely white bras. So whenever I speak to her, I will always sneak peeks at her chest and stares at them whenever they bounced. There was a day when she came to work wearing a black blazer over her white top and black skirt. Her white top has a round wide scoop neck cut, also quite see-thru and she was wearing a black demi bra which is Lina's favourite kind of bra. So that day she was show f**king lots of cleavage as almost the top half of her boobies were on show and I bet her nipples were just barely covered. When she wasn't looking, I was staring at them all day.

That day was also a busy & long day for her, she was on her feet most of the time, transiting between meeting rooms and her desk. I was supposed to show her something & a few contracts but she was too busy to come to my office. When I was about to leave at around 8 plus, I decided to go over to her desk but she wasn't there although her PC was still on. I went to the pantry and found her scrolling her iPhone while lying down on the couch. There wasn't anyone at the office except us & she wasn't aware of my presence. Then the holy shit show began when she slipped her left hand beneath her bra, her boobies were already almost spilling out of her top and pulled out her right breast!! F**king shit u not, I was staring hungrily at her full right breast and her hard pinkish nipple on her large pinkish areola. She began to playfully tweak her hard nipple and gave her boobilicious a gentle squeeze. She was pinching and rubbing her erected right nipple for awhile b4 she tugged her exposed breast back beneath her bra. F**k she must be one horny playful woman aching for some release I thought!!

And f**k I was so spot on! She was later given a room bcos she is also at management level. The room she got used to belong to one of our big bosses who was transferred to SG. Ever since she got that room, she almost OT every day, sometimes really late at night and she would come in later next morning. Then came the hell week on mid Oct, everyone was nearing their bursting point and the mood around the office was bad. One of our clients was briefly investigated by authorities and that compounded our shit week. Needless to say, she OT-ed every day that wk and so did most of us. That day was Wednesday, mid week and again I was working late and when I was about to leave, I walked past her room and she had the blinds closed but door slightly ajar. She wasn't inside so I figured must be in the pantry again u bet I was getting excited. She was in the pantry but it wasn't what I hoped and she was standing there drinking water, looking sexy with her tight short skirt. She noticed my presence and we spoke. I told her she shouldn't be pushing herself so hard and I also insisted she pack up now so that I could send her home. I was very insistent & she reluctantly agreed & we were walking out of the pantry. We were chatting along the way back to her room. Once inside her room, she walked quickly to her desk, was on typing on the keyboard before pulling out her bag from the drawer. I was watching her quite innocently when I spotted something strange on her desk. I looked closer when she turned her attention back to the PC monitor. F**k woot! You may have guessed it, it was a skimpy black lacy panties from my POV and she quite nonchalantly picked it up and put it in her bag after she shut off her comp. 2 things came to mind, (i) i so wanted to f**ked her doggy hard & furious, (ii) did she 'relieve' herself in her room before I saw her in the pantry? My dick was semi-hard in the car with her all the way to her place.