View Single Post
Old 19-03-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Re: Complicated situation with a foreign gf

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaViEr84 View Post
Cut story short & straight to the point.

Knew this foreign gf in September 20 & develop a relationship in late oct 20.
Things were good until beginning of Jan 21, where she was indifferent (bo chup) to me, that's where i suspected something was off..

I managed to find out she had been meeting an older man around 50+ getting money from him & going to hotel once a month with him.(requested by the old man).. Though I am getting my fair share of sex every week & the usual daily meetups as a bf. I started to cold text reply her as I cant get this around during Jan21.

In Feb21, she upped her level of concern as a gf ,starting to care more about me, asking me out in her free time, while still maintain that least effort (in texting, video call, once a month hotel affair) to hook the older man to get her money of few Ks.

So literally I am stuck between getting my fair share of sex or just get away from this situation. Would like to hear some comments on this from bros here.
If a woman accepts financial gains from a man who is not her BF or Husband. What's the name for such woman?