View Single Post
Old 09-02-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 5
Ravager is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRavager is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Who are you when you are not whoremongering?

Former teacher, I worked as chef and in niche fields as well. Anymore will definitely expose me since I have work in female heavy environments before.

From what I was told and rumours I caught wind of: hard-working, team player, good leader, smart, unique, funny, adorable, handsome, soft(my skin), like to be alone, walking encyclopedia, "not like other guys"

Reality is, I am a whore addict. I love prowling different places to find hidden ML gems in MP, it's like opening up christmas presents; you never know what you'll get. The adrenaline and ecstasy from hunting makes my cock rock hard. "Building rapport" by becoming their favourite customer, making them try their hardest to hold their moan in, making an experienced whore cum multiple times just from pussy eating, fucking to the rhythm of their preference, it just turns me on so much. When you reach a point of closeness where they decide not to charge you anymore, even foregoing FJ service so they can go for HIV test and let you raw dog cum inside whenever you want. It just makes you feel like a king with unlimited power.

I tried several tomes to quit, to settle down and conform to what's normal. But I just come back stronger and more eager to please. I do not regret it though, it made me who I am today. Making girls attracted to you with minimal sweet talking and manipulation, it's like a superpower you gain from fucking. Lao jiao cheongsters should know what I'm talking about. I simply hate being confined to one person and the talks of emotional love, I prefer pure unhinged lust. I don't do fwb or ons though, I always believe girls deserve a loyal and loving regular joe rather than a whore addicted manslut like me