View Single Post
Old 27-01-2021, 06:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mother and daughter

I sat inside my car to see whether the angmo came down anot but i didnt see him. I came out of my car and decided to go up again to see what Mandy is up too. When the lift door opened, I saw the angmo sitting at the stairs and he was shocked to see me. He thought I was Pinky's Father and Mandy's husband. And he kept apologising to me for fucking Pinky and then he let out the secret which I wanted to know..What did Mandy do or say to him when both Pinky and I left the house. He was quite reluctant initially as he thought I would hantum him after he told me, but I told him the truth that Im not Pinky's father or Mandy's husband but i did fuck both of them before. Then he realised we are the same breed and then told me everything. He said Mandy asked him to wait for her hete while she shower and would want him to buy her drinks in order to make up for the grave mistake in fucking her daughter.
Ahh now I know.