Body: 8/10 - silky smooth
Boobs: 7/10 b cup only but firm . Nipple sensitive
GFE: 9/10 - talkative and nice.
BBBJ: without CD. Skill not bad. Slowly and patient
DATY: did not try
FJ: 8/10
DFK: 8/10 - French kiss
Fingering: 8/10
Moan: 8/10. When I finger her or fuck, her moan was natural. From low to high peak .

When I enter the room, I surprise and saw the girl much prettier than photo. Not very short around 160cm. She smile at me and we both start chatting . After that, she request me go to bath. She wanted to bath with me but I rejected. Haha. Should try next time . After that I lay on bed waiting her. When she bath out , she straight on top on me and give me French kiss ( very natural and like my gf) . She slowly French kiss me and kiss my nipple and slowly go down give me bj. All the process was very smooth and she treat me like her bf. Her bj not bad and enjoy. She take her time slowly lick me. I told I like being lick slowly. She use her tongue lick like ice cream . She even go lick my ball. After than I ask her to lay down and start kiss her neck and nipple. Her nipple was sensitive. When I lick her niplle and playing her boob , she start to moan slowly. After that , I start to fj her. She was wet and moan louder . After that she start to put the cap on my dick. We start on doggy and several position. Last I was tired already, she go on top on me and start shacking on herself. I realise she was enjoying and after several min , she move even faster and suddenly stop and lay on me and I knew wat happening. We had our last few style and I also game over. She was experience abit and was a nice experience for me also .