View Single Post
Old 13-01-2013, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kuabengguan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bukit I &Nusa B - the new massage haven ?

BJ without condom?

The massage strong or not? Or typical piano type?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntelDuoCore View Post
Visited Top Ten at Bukit Indah this evening.
Address:
http://g$$$$$l/maps/sK9NY

After my last disappointment with number 1, I have not visited this place for the last few days. Finally, I succumbed to my desires and went for number 5, PRC. Sure enough, she was really good and experienced. I nearly died under her "torture"

Before are my ratings for her:

Looks: 9/10 (Looks wise is satisfactory with me, Great smile, and nice make-up. She is good in giving the CFM looks that were such a turn-on.)

Body: 8/10 (Reasonably slim and taut. Her boobs are nice..)

Massage: 10/10 (Very relaxing)

Boobs: 8/10 (Big and nice, her nipples are extraordinary! First time I have seen such nipples, almost as big as those seedless grapes. So suckable! And the aerolas are not too big to spoil the image of her boobs at all.

Catbath: 8.5/10 (Didn't do too much of this cos most of the time she was doing bbbj)

Bbbj: 9.5/10 (She was really a killer in this. She spent a good deal of effort and time in the massage room, cleaning up my little bro with wet tissue and teasing him. I think this is the first time that my little bro received such thorough cleaning. Then she proceeded to give me a short bbbj. Seems like she loves eating balls and dicks.

On the massage bed, she gave a full package of bbbj by licking and sucking my balls, occasionally engulfing them into her mouth one by one. And she did it so delicately to avoid hurting them. Thumbs up! Then she moved up the shaft and tackled the dick head, now and again giving me the CFM looks. She gave very good suction and deep-throating, coupled with all the saliva and slurping sounds as though she was so hungry for my little bro. What a treat! I wanted to CIM, but PRCs don't CIM.

My catbath: While I was servicing her, she kept teasing my dick. I played with her boobs and had great fun sucking her nipples. When I moved southwards, I realized she was already moist. Wasting no time, I went on to arouse her. Sure enough, she got wet really easily and practically wet the bed as I happily ate and fingered her pussy. The plus points are, her pussy hair is short and there is no smell (Luckily I brought my own condoms).

Fj: 8/10 (I love her wetness, and she is very tight.. she was quite a good rider. Nearly died under her riding skills )

Attitude: 10/10 (Superb is the word for her. Always smiling and super playful, or was she foxy? I was actually quite spent after my first shot. But she kept playing and attacking my little bro and awake him in no time.)

Damage: Rm 55 / hour, RM150 - BBBJ, No Frenching, FJ. As I cum twice, I also tipped her, spent RM 255.00. Which is only equivalent to around SGD110.

Bros, please observe discrepancy as FJ for this outlet is not their core business. I have persuaded number 5 with some effort to bed with her.