Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 18-01-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
oldmoon99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroldmoon99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroldmoon99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Aisha from SNS.

Look
Aisha has the CFM, alluring, cock sucking lipe and seductive look. She has meat in the right places. I am not an expert of boobs but her was round and nice shape.

Service level
I shall break it down in bullet points:

- Her service starts right after you enter her room. Shower for you and do inspection on the body slowly. She will initiate kissing. Frenching is available and she was wild and horny with that. She will help you take off clothes, catbath you a bit, nibble on your nipples. She will strip to let you feast on her boobs and nibble on her nipples, or you can help take off clothes. She will do catbath, lick your ears etc.

- BBBJ is available in the shower. For me, while taking off my pants, she already started on BBBJ liao. The BBBJ was just ok but she make up for the effort and she will have to work more on it. All cheongsters know BBBJ before or during shower is a pre-cursor to good service.

- Her pussy was wet and shaven. Very sensitive to my licking, lick her till she get high and was feeling horny and arouse.

- Her FJ was amazing as she totally dominated me. Missionary, cowgirls, reversed cowgirl and doggy. She was responsive. The moaning was loud, lusty, good sexy that make me cum.

- Her GFE was high. Her hands will be busy on you. Non-commerical feel and no rush service. She was hardworking and very willing to please attitude. Her english.

A very sexified session. OKT is responsive and love the fact its real pics.