Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 21-10-2012, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pattaya

Hi guys,

since i am in the internet cafe in some ulu soi in pattaya now with 20 mins left since logging in...

I shall brieftly write my summarised FR for my first week in Patts since arriving in 15 oct.

Checked in Pattaya secrets hotel smoothly on 15 oct, so pleased that it was less than 2 mins walk away from Walking Street....

In my six days until now, went to so many agg bars in WS during my hopping sessions daily, however baccara, happy, peppermint, supergirls , superbaby, heaven above and all the atas agg bars was nono for me as i sticked to my cheap charlie style, the desire for draft beers only lol...

Downing at least 5 mugs of draft beers on a daily basis can really take a toll on ur physical health for six days....

Of the less popular and less atas agg bars i visited, i enjoyed my time in tiger agg bar in WS as the quality of girls was good, new living dolls was not bad too, spankys was fine but the barfine was steep, Babydolls without a doubt is always good, but the quality of girls has dipped of late lol... Sweethearts agg bar was nice too, ang moh boss veri friendly, girls likewise friendly.....

Of my least preferred agg bars, angelwitch was quite dissapointing, girls was hot but they are really goin 'thru the motion' looking at their attitude.... Mandarin agg bar was terrible, Alcatraz had exotic girls but expect high LT rates and stucked up chicks...

Shark agg bar(the one next to supergirls i think), the ladyboy mamasan was really pushy with his girls and lady drinks... the mamasan even carress me in the process , touching my groin OMG..... i freaked out , finished my draft beer and hit the exit door.

X-zone as always , nice and friendly girls but not the fair fair puyings, my fav agg bar as my regular chicks is always there wif me. however to avoid the poision of KC trap, time for me to avoid x-zone lol...

Also made a trip to Soi LK Metro to check out the agg bar scene there, A new agg bar atas one(showgirls) just opened barely 2 weeks, Russian style with dancers showing their moves thru transparent windows , veri hot girls in there and veri big club like bacarra(2nd floor concept)...

I also went to champagne, girls not bad but not hospitable, Office agg bar too, same case girls not bad but not friendly, Went to mash agg bar, finally being a milf lover, i took a 30 yr old milf ah lian, had a great LT at 2000 bht lol...

Unfortunately , during my first week here, din see or bonk any nice SYTs cos of my unwillingness to pay the 4000bht LT fee tt baccarra and the super grp agg bars stipulated of now.....

Lastly, a shoutout to the friendly Ad guy and his buddy from SBF who met me on sat nite for a chionging nite out, Hope u guys enjoy urselves in saphan kwai as of now in BKK, hope to see u guys soon in sg later as i enjoyed the company of you guys.... Cheers!!!!

Time for me to relax abit in hotel room and hit the agg bars on a quiet sunday nite later on which i loved, less Competition !!!! Friday and Sat nites was quite lousy looking at the standard of the girls.... so long... guys , Cheers as i embarked on an interesting second week in Patts!

Regards
Marc