Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 6
qesoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A wife as slut in bed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siriusam View Post
Ya my wife is a slut behind closed doors. In the public eye, she is a very successful and feared leader. At one point, she even make more income than me. But I have had her under my leash since Day 1.

I always treat her very nasty behind closed doors. Calling her the worst names and treating her badly. She yearns for it, she enjoys it. I also enjoy it because I am dominating a strong woman. No one would have expected her to be so obedient and helpless under my control. I will slap her face whenever I want to. Choke her while I'm driving. Make her strip in the car while we're in traffic. I will make her wait for me at home kneeling with a leash around her neck for me to pull her around the house. Then make her use her tongue to clean my feet when I get home. She has also drank my piss a few times (not a regular thing though as both of us are not really into it). I also love stepping on her face with my dirty feet.

Of course there are many more kinky things we have done. You just have to train her well and be alpha male in the relationship. Make her believe that her purpose in life is to serve her master.
Her subordinates would love to see