View Single Post
Old 09-06-2021, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 9
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xia406 View Post
A friend once said these wise words, "The memories you have had with your ex belongs to you and her only. Nobody else can take it away from the both of you. It is okay to recall the beautiful moments once a while but after that carry on with the life."

I have several exes and I do wonder how are some of them doing occasionally. Some I broke up with them, some broke up with me, and some just fade away.

But life has taught me that exes are exes for a reason. So yeah life goes on. The clock won't stop ticking. But if fate has it for the 2 of you to come together again down the road, good for you and treasure it. If not, forge on until you find the one.
Sage.

Words of wisdom indeed. Used to delete my ex photos. Now horny or lonely. Just look at them. Still keep in contact with one ex but I guess it's time to move on because I only miss sex with her. Which is really bad because she wants a husband and I make less than her which is her priority now.