Old 29-08-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Markerlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FKK clubs - Germany Cities Info Sharing

Went to Germany recently and visited two FKKs, one in Cologne and another in Frankfurt. Had 6 sessions across the two cities/FKKs with total cost of 700 Euros, ~S$1000.

Day 1: Cologne / Samya FKK, 3 girls, 200 Euros in total
Stayed at the Cologne HBF station and cab to and from Samya is about 25 euros each way. Entrance was 50 Euros, which includes food and free flow beer. The standard rate is 50 Euro per session. Had 3 girls here, all 7 and above in terms of looks, but experience varies. Girls are all in bikini while at the main section of the club.

First girl I had was hot, I think an 8, Romanian brunette with a great body. But this was easily the worst session across my visit. I just got to the club and was grabbing some drinks, a few other girls approached me but rejected, however I already had my eyes on her and when she came, I went with her. She is what the locals call an "Asian Hunter", always looking for newbies or tourists, gave very very rushed service and just out to make me cum asap. After the session, I paid the 50 E and went to wash up and rest. During the rest break, I normally go to the sauna/steam room, grab some beers by the bar or go get some free BBQ food.

Second girl was great, she was from Hungary, I'd rate her a 9 overall, killer long slender legs and EU model body (good size B/C boobs and amazing ass). I had to approach her, had a bit of small talk and up we went. Gave a good and long CBJ and we changed a few positions, super worth the money for a model quality ang moh for 50E.

Same rest routine after the session, at this point, there was alot more Asian bros, mainly from Japan and TW. It was getting later as well, ~10pm and Samya became a club, really loud music, with girls dancing etc. I didnt like it as it was too loud and wanted to quickly get my third session. Picked a slightly older blonde from Romania, great body but realized in the room that boobs were enhanced. I'd rate her a 7 overall but she was a vixen in the room. Immediately gave me a striptease and ripped my robe off, kneeling down for a CBJ. She'd alternate with balls sucking and slapping her face with my dick. sex was damn intense as well but more than made up for the fake boobs.

After the session, I paid her, showered and cabbed back. Super tired from jet lag and all the exercise. Part 2 in Frankfurt coming up.