Thread: A new Journey
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 13
Draco235 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDraco235 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: A new Journey

The story countinue.

The two girls that sit with me are whose name are 琪琪(Qiqi) and 曼曼(ManMan)。Both of the girls were quite drunk when we about to leave the KTV. As i was paying for the bill and giving the Tips out to the Princess and waiter, ManMan suddenly asked me whether i wanted her to leave with me and back to my apartment. ManMan is from Sichuan, She is only 23 years old and had the Foxy look and slim figure that i like. As for Qiqi, She is 25 from Hubei. She had more of the OL look and hourglass figure.

Upon hearing ManMan request, Qiqi suddenly flare up and said that she will be leaving with me that night instead of ManMan. What following is the most interesting part of the story. I could see that Qiqi is quite drunk and don't know what herself is talking about.

She start yelling at ManMan saying i belong to her and don't try to take me away from her. Wow, in my mind, i was thinking when did i became her man.
ManMan actually did not back down but shouted back to Qiqi saying what i was thinking. At this time, i could smell fire powder in the air and all the while i am enjoying the drama.

With the quarelling quickly escalated to pushing and shoving, i put myself in between of the 2 girls. Then the mummies came in and seperate the 2 girls.
I told the mummies i not leaving with any of them.

To be continue....