Old 06-08-2006, 11:37 PM
confused_boy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Re: Update on Tanjung Pinang

Hi,

This is the first time I post in this forum.

I have been visiting tanjung pinang quite frequently. I found out that there are brothers who are interested in that town as well. fyi, I don't know so much about the anti-vice movement mentioned previously, maybe I never visited those joints.

for now, I can tell you that there are quite a number of massage parlour at jalan Suka Berenang -> meaning: Like to Swim. It is about 3km from the jetty.

Sakura is a good one with lots of young girls, but heard that no special is allowed. rate is 50k 1 hour, 70k 1.5 hrs, 90k 2hrs. Hotel service is 100k per hour.

Teratai is another massage parlour where the girls actually trained to provide specials. rate is 40k 1 hour, 60k, 1.5hrs, 80k 2hrs. Hotel service is 50k per hour. Special is 100k for cat bath, bbbj, and fj.

There is one more opposite Teratai that I visited one, never tried for special though. 50k for 1 hour, 70k 1.5 hrs, 90k 2hrs.

Other than Suka Berenang, there is another happening place called Bintan Plaza(it is still there!). It is like a bit hawker center Around 4km from the jetty. At day time, maybe you find nothing interesting there. But at night time, you found there are about 10 karaoke with KTVs in that area. They provide karaoke girls to sing along with you, and around 100k-200k for short time, 300k for overnite. There are also girls who sit around at the hawker center (which sells mainly beer and fried rice), and will call at any guys walking around, hoping to get laid.

There is a hotel near the Bintan Plaza, which I frequented. the rate is around 30 SGD, or 133k if you have a local friend with you.

Hope all this information helps.